Mens Womens Child Renaissance Costume Merlin Wizard Hat
- Buy New: $2.24
as of 1/20/2019 19:07 UTC details
- Sales Rank:564,249
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:One Size
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):10.5 x 1.5 x 10.5
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Brand new Fantastic quality Renaissance Wizard Pointed Hat
- Great accessory for any Child's or Adult Renaissance Wizard costume
- This posting includes: Purple and silver/white foam-backed wizard hat as featured, tapered with elastic headband to fit adults and children
- Please note that only the items listed above are included.
Perhaps the most notable wizard in history is Merlin. Legend has it he was born of mortal woman and sired by an incubus, the non-human wellspring from whom he inherits his supernatural powers and abilities. Mark Twain made Merlin the villain in his 1889 novel A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, and J.K. Rowling has also mentioned the name in the Harry Potter series, referring to certain wizards, particularly Albus Dumbledore, as being members of the Order of Merlin.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by ToysPlus - Games, Gifts & Gadgets!